Friday, April 1, 2011

Classroom Rules

C L A S S R O O M   R U L E S
Respect \ri spekt′\ n.

Esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability.

·      Respect for your classmates:
o      I will not interrupt the learning of my classmates.
o      I will not disturb the personal space of my classmates.
o      I will only speak about my classmates appropriately.

·      Respect for your teacher
o      I will pay attention when my teacher is speaking.
o      I will comply with behavior redirects from my teacher.
o      I will return all borrowed material to my teacher.

·      Respect for your education
o      I will come to class on time and ready to work.
o      I will keep track of all my assignments and due dates.
o      I will not procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment